Friday, March 6, 2009

The Regret(s)

Bleak title, and letters today. I didn't feel like making this happy. i thought that would be appropriate. I dunno if i spelled that right. I'm very sleepy, so this blog won't make all that much sense. But i was thinking about all the wrong i have done to people, and leveling out all the good i have done for people. The result (in my mind) was negative. i hadn't really done anything amazingly well for anyone. I feel like i have just been there, and then i would leave out of convenience for me. In spite of myself and my realization to this, i continually live without thinking about all the hurt people i have harmed, and have not cared for.
The guy i liked and let go long ago, now has a new girlfriend, and get this... She sounds "promising". I'm so happy for him, yet i feel myself getting mad at myself for letting him go, he was a good guy. But it is what it is, and i'm glad he's happy. More updates on this regret matter later. 
Peace is that way...? ------>   Mandy.d

No comments:

Post a Comment